- Plastic Garden Storage
- Metal Apex & Pent Roof Sheds Manchester
- Garden Storage Boxes & Log Stores, Manchester
- Timber Garden Sheds, Timber Apex & Pent Roof Sheds
- Plastic Pent Roof Sheds & Plastic Apex Roof Sheds
- Garden Arches & Arbours Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee, Scotland
- Garages & Garden Storage Sheds Perth, Stirling, Ayr, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Scotland
- Plastic Garden Sheds & Plastic Garages, London
- Superior Quality Metal Garden Storage, London & Essex
- Timber Garden Sheds, Garages & Carports - Practical & Versatile Storage
- Metal Garden Sheds & Heavy Duty, Secure Garden Storage
- Plastic Garden Storage Boxes & Garden Storage Solutions
- Metal Garages, Metal Workshops & Storage Buildings, Birmingham
- Plastic UPVC Vinyl Sheds & Garden Buildings, Birmingham
- Single, Double & Triple Wheelie Bin Stores
- Enhance your Garden with Arbours & Swing Seats
- Metal or Plastic Garden Sheds & Storage Solutions
- Metal & Plastic Garden Sheds - East Coast
- Gazebo's & Outdoor Seated Areas - Kent Coast
- Metal & Plastic Shed Extension Module Kits - Kent
- Plastic, UPVC Sheds & Outdoor Storage Buildings - East Sussex Coast
- Heavy Duty Metal Sheds & Outdoor Buildings - Birmingham
- Canberra Metal Storage Sheds - South Devon
- Lifetime Sheds & Outdoor Buildings - Hampshire, West Sussex & Dorset
- Plastic Garden Storage Sheds & Outdoor Buildings - Cornwall
- Vinyl & UPVC Garages, Plastic Sheds & Outdoor Storage Solutions - North Devon & Somerset
- Plastic Outdoor Storage Boxes - Bristol
- Garden Arbours & Seating - Reading & Oxford
- Plastic Garden Buildings - Cheltenham, Gloucester & Worcester
- Metal Sheds - Newport, Brigend, Cardiff
- Metal Storage Sheds - Swansea & Port Talbot
- Christmas Special Offers - Llandudno, Cardigan & Bangor
- High Quality Metal Garages - Liverpool, Merseyside, Southport & Sefton
- Storage Boxes - Blackpool, Morecambe & Heysham
- Garden Storage & Furniture - Lancaster, Barrow-in-Furness & Carlisle
- Plastic Bike Sheds - Bradford, Leeds & Harrogate
- Galvanised Steel Sheds - Stoke, Derby & Nottingham
- Garden Storage - Newcastle, Sunderland & South Shields
- Garages, Sheds & Greenhouses - Sunderland, Bishop Auckland & Durham
- Garden Storage - Hartlepool, Stockton & Middlesbrough
- Outdoor Storage Buildings - Skegness
- Metal Sheds - North Wales
- Galvanised Steel Sheds - Isle-of-Wight, Bognor Regis & Chichester
- Metal Sheds & Storage Boxes - Whitby, Scarborough & Bridlington
Metal Garden Sheds & Heavy Duty, Secure Garden Storage
Metal garden sheds and buildings are renowned for their qualities of strength, durability and security, which are important factors when storing valuables. Heavy duty metal sheds such as the Asgard Security Range, feature incredibly high quality design for optimum performance. Reinforced hinges are part of the enhanced construction of these hot dipped galvanised metal sheds, along with toughened doors fitted with a five point safety locking system. Models such as the Asgard Gladiator or Centurion combine quality with value including ventilated roof to reduce condensation, and customisable depth.
The Biohort Europa 2 features an acrylic glass fanlight with roof overhang, and a high roof snow load of 150kg/m2. The door is interchangeable for left or right opening and has assisted gas-spring damper opening and closing. They are also available in a choice of four smart colours.
Metal Garden Storage, Buildings & Metal Storage Boxes, West Midlands
Metal garden storage solutions are the perfect option for protecting garden tools and machinery with products like metal storage lockers, containers and boxes. Precious or valuable items like bicycles or motorbikes can be safely stored away, safe from unwanted attention. Biohort Storemax models are ideal for this purpose and are neat and stylish.
Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall & Stourbridge Canal Networks
Birmingham and its surrounding areas have an extremely interesting collection of visitor attractions, one of which is the fascinating system of canals. There are over 100 miles of canals, locks, junctions, loops and tunnels around Birmingham. These cover areas such as Wolverhampton, Walsall, Solihull, Dudley, Stourbridge and of course Birmingham city centre which has more cubic meters of water passing through its canals than any other city in the world. There are 35 miles of canal within the city, most of which are navigable. In fact Birmingham is popularly claimed to have more canals than Venice.
The coal industry originally had a big influence on the sustained growth and development of Birmingham's canal system. During the twentieth century, trade in the area declined, resulting in the closure of 54 miles of canals. Remaining canals draw visitors who enjoy boating along the narrow waterways. Existing canal links include Worcester and Birmingham Canal, Grand Union Canal and the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal.
Birmingham's Famous Redeveloped Bullring Shopping Centre
Birmingham has earned its reputation of 'city of a thousand trades' through sheer ability to craft, manufacture and trade goods. The Bullring shopping centre, sits in an area of the city that began its retail life in 1166 after Birmingham was awarded a charter, allowing the city to have its own market.
Its glory days in the 1950's - 60's saw the Bullring celebrated as an important example of revolutionary, modern, urban design. By the 1980's and despite Birmingham's growing and thriving status as a major centre for business and culture, the Bullring shopping centre suffered a decline. A lack of retail variety led to a run down, jaded environment. This was addressed by its subsequent landmark redevelopment including an exciting range of retail stores anchored by Debenhams and the amazing futuristic-ally designed Selfridges. The Bullring is easily accessible from surrounding locations such as Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Tamworth, Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Redditch.