- Metal Apex & Pent Roof Sheds Manchester
- Garden Storage Boxes & Log Stores, Manchester
- Timber Garden Sheds, Timber Apex & Pent Roof Sheds
- Plastic Pent Roof Sheds & Plastic Apex Roof Sheds
- Garden Arches & Arbours Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee, Scotland
- Garages & Garden Storage Sheds Perth, Stirling, Ayr, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Scotland
- Plastic Garden Sheds & Plastic Garages, London
- Superior Quality Metal Garden Storage, London & Essex
- Timber Garden Sheds, Garages & Carports - Practical & Versatile Storage
- Metal Garden Sheds & Heavy Duty, Secure Garden Storage
- Plastic Garden Storage Boxes & Garden Storage Solutions
- Metal Garages, Metal Workshops & Storage Buildings, Birmingham
- Plastic UPVC Vinyl Sheds & Garden Buildings, Birmingham
- Single, Double & Triple Wheelie Bin Stores
- Enhance your Garden with Arbours & Swing Seats
- Metal or Plastic Garden Sheds & Storage Solutions
- Metal & Plastic Garden Sheds - East Coast
- Gazebo's & Outdoor Seated Areas - Kent Coast
- Metal & Plastic Shed Extension Module Kits - Kent
- Plastic, UPVC Sheds & Outdoor Storage Buildings - East Sussex Coast
- Heavy Duty Metal Sheds & Outdoor Buildings - Birmingham
- Lifetime Sheds & Outdoor Buildings - Hampshire, West Sussex & Dorset
Enhance your Garden with Arbours & Swing Seats
Your garden or outdoor area can be transformed into a stunningly attractive retreat in which to enjoy yourself or entertain guests. Garden Arbours are great for providing sheltered comfort with a friend or two, and give a decadent feel to any garden. They can be embellished with climbing plants or pots and tubs. Swing seats go a step further with a solid timber frame and a motion controlled by you, which will lull you into an incredibly relaxed mood. Gently swing to and fro on your swing seat, and feel the stresses of the day melt away.
Robust, Well Designed Gazebo's from SM Garden Sheds
If you really want to 'wow' your friends why not consider a Gazebo? These structures are the ultimate in luxury like the hexagonal Belgravia gazebo. Designed to seat a group of people this gazebo comes with a hexagonal table and five benches, and provides a cosy retreat to eat, drink or just chat. The Karelia One gazebo features, pressure treated timber and comes with a five year manufacturers guarantee. The Karelia Two is a larger version and as with all gazebo's from SM Garden Sheds, thick 19mm segments are used for the roof and floor, and roof felt is supplied in a choice of shades to compliment any garden colour scheme.
Nottingham Castle, Caves & Tunnels, East Midlands
The fascinating Nottingham Castle, is an imposing 17th century ducal building which houses permanent and visiting art and museum collections. The Castle's turbulent history is reflected and echoed in its labyrinth of man made caves and tunnels, some dating back to medieval times. A small fee lets you take a tour back through the ages with secret passageways, King David's dungeon, Mortimer's Hole and the Duke of Newcastle's wine cellar.
Nottingham in the East Midlands area of the UK, is the famous home of Robin Hood and his Merry Men, but another amazing fact about Nottingham is its world famous archaeological site. Creswell Crags, is home to Britain's only known Ice Age cave art. Images of deer, bison, birds and a horse date back 13,000 years and will delight both children and adults.
The Derby Feste & Other Events in East Midlands
Derby is a city in the East Midlands, which lies on the banks of the River Derwent. It gained city status in 1977 which was presented in person by Queen Elizabeth II, on the steps of the Council House. Derby is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city which is demonstrated by the variety of visitor attractions including the Summer Film Festival, Summer Beer Festival, Folk Festival and the Derby Feste. The Derby Feste, held annually in September is an exciting three day mix of music, live performance art, dancing, costumes and giant fireworks. This popular event was described by The Guardian as "One of the most exciting UK festivals for outdoor performance".
Burton Upon Trent, the Capital of British Brewing
East Midlands Burton Upon Trent was the birthplace of that famous food product that you either love or hate, namely Marmite. The first jar of this yeast product was produced in1902, an offshoot of the famous Burton Upon Trent brewing industry. Due to superior quality water, Burton Upon Trent is said to be the capital of British brewing.