- Metal Apex & Pent Roof Sheds Manchester
- Garden Storage Boxes & Log Stores, Manchester
- Timber Garden Sheds, Timber Apex & Pent Roof Sheds
- Plastic Pent Roof Sheds & Plastic Apex Roof Sheds
- Garden Arches & Arbours Edinburgh, Perth, Dundee, Scotland
- Garages & Garden Storage Sheds Perth, Stirling, Ayr, Dundee, Kilmarnock, Scotland
- Plastic Garden Sheds & Plastic Garages, London
- Superior Quality Metal Garden Storage, London & Essex
- Timber Garden Sheds, Garages & Carports - Practical & Versatile Storage
- Metal Garden Sheds & Heavy Duty, Secure Garden Storage
- Plastic Garden Storage Boxes & Garden Storage Solutions
- Metal Garages, Metal Workshops & Storage Buildings, Birmingham
- Plastic UPVC Vinyl Sheds & Garden Buildings, Birmingham
- Single, Double & Triple Wheelie Bin Stores
- Enhance your Garden with Arbours & Swing Seats
- Metal or Plastic Garden Sheds & Storage Solutions
- Metal & Plastic Garden Sheds - East Coast
- Gazebo's & Outdoor Seated Areas - Kent Coast
- Metal & Plastic Shed Extension Module Kits - Kent
- Plastic, UPVC Sheds & Outdoor Storage Buildings - East Sussex Coast
- Heavy Duty Metal Sheds & Outdoor Buildings - Birmingham
- Lifetime Sheds & Outdoor Buildings - Hampshire, West Sussex & Dorset
Timber Garden Sheds, Garages & Carports - Practical & Versatile Storage
Timber Garden Sheds, Garages & Carports
It is said that one in five people use their garden shed for activities other than simply garden storage. A garden shed can fulfill the needs of just about every gardener and householder. They are excellent for keeping chemicals locked safely away from children and pets. Toys and other articles which could clutter the garden, such as bicycles and barbecue equipment can be stored and kept dry. The timber shed can serve as an extra room for hobbies etc or just a peaceful place to escape to, have a drink or read a book.
Practical as well as attractive, a timber garden shed should be chosen for its quality, ensuring a long life and limited maintenance. SM Garden Sheds offer superior quality timber sheds, garages, carports and bike storage in a range of sizes and specifications. Timber garden sheds from SM Garden Sheds are pre treated with a factory base coat, and an extra application of treatment on assembly is recommended.
Timber Pet Housing & Animal Houses in London & Essex
Timber Pet Housing from SM Garden Sheds is available in several designs and sizes from a single Kennel or Cabin to an Animal House. Timber pet housing will keep your pet snug and dry in its own safe outdoor quarters. Animal House units are manufactured from sturdy 12mm shiplap cladding and come in a range of sizes from 4x4 single rooms to double compartments including an attached run.
Kennels and Cabins are also available and make an ideal outdoor sleeping area for dogs or cats. Pet owners can choose from great value for money pet housing, or an elite cabin model incorporating 28mm interlocking logs for extra comfort and durability. These Deluxe Cabins represent the best money can buy in London and Essex, for pets that deserve the best.
The London Marathon
A major event in the London calendar is the London Marathon, which is one of the biggest running events worldwide. Taking place every spring, usually in April, the London Marathon is set around the River Thames, and is named the Virgin London Marathon after its present sponsors.
The race has been held since 1981 and covers over 26 miles in length, beginning in the Greewich, Blackheath area and culminating around Woolwich in the South East of London. The marathon passes through or near sections of Deptford, Rotherhithe, Millwall, Poplar, Charing Cross, Embankment, St James Park & Charlton. 2012 will see the 32nd London Marathon which has raised over £450 million for charity since its beginnings. The race was founded by Olympic champion and renowned journalist Chris Brasher and Welsh athlete John Disley. The two were inspired by the New York Marathon in 1979, in which they participated.
Summer Olympic Games Held in London
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games are to be held in Stratford, London, making it the first city that has officially hosted the Games three times. International tourists will be drawn to the London Olympics as well as people from more local surrounding areas such as Dagenham, Barking, Ilford, Barnet, Enfield, Welling, Woodford Green & Chigwell.
Third London Olympics
The first Olympic Games to be hosted in London were in 1908 [originally scheduled to be held in Rome when Mount Vesuvius erupted, requiring funds to be diverted for emergency purposes.] The second London Olympics was held in 1948 and became known as the Austerity Games due to the economic climate and also post war rationing.
A record 59 nations were represented at these games by 4,104 athletes and one of the star performers was a Dutch sprinter called Fanny Blankers-Koen. Fanny was nicknamed 'The Flying Housewife' due to the fact that the 30 year old mother of three won 4 gold medals.