Plastic Garden Sheds & Plastic Garages, London
Timber Garden Sheds and Timber Garages
Plastic Garden Sheds are an excellent choice and hold many benefits for busy people. One of the main advantages of these sturdy PVC garden sheds and buildings is how maintenance free they are, never requiring painting, treating or waterproofing. They stand up to any severe weather conditions when properly secured, and won't rot or become susceptible to infestation or insect damage.
Simple to construct and reasonably priced, plastic sheds like the Duramax Littlehut 5x3 Apex Roof, are manufactured from flame retardant PVC and supported by a sturdy hot dipped galvanised steel frame. The Woodbridge 10 x 13 plastic shed comes with a 15 year manufacturers non perforation guarantee.
Bicycle & Garden Storage
A neat and tidy garden is a real pleasure and adds to the enjoyment of outdoor living. Belongings like bicycles, motorbikes and lawnmowers hanging around can spoil that organised look which is why the Biohort Storemax is an excellent option. With a double opening system featuring sliding roller shutters, this compact storage solution is presented in a metallic silver finish. Security, style and value are the catchwords with garden storage products from SM Garden Sheds.
London Tourist Attractions
London is a major tourist destination for every type of traveller, whether they are from across the ocean or within the UK. This exciting city has something for everyone and its museums, theatres, art galleries, changing of the guard, 10 Downing Street, the London Eye, Houses of Parliament act as a magnet to enthusiastic and enquiring minds.
Richmond Park, London
London has some of the most beautiful parks in the UK such as Richmond Park. With its 2,500 acres of land it is home to approximately 650 free roaming deer. Many people travel by riverbus to this attraction. This ancient park has remained relatively unchanged and has never been a stranger to Royalty. Richmond Park is a designated nature reserve and site of special scientific interest.
Little Known London Facts
There are several interesting and little known facts about the capital including:
- The M25 ring road in London is the worlds largest orbital, measuring 122 miles.
- There is a wider variety of languages spoken in London than in any other city worldwide.
- London has more international visitors than any other city in the world numbering 15.3 million per year.
- In Britain, drivers are required to drive on the left but there is one exception to this rule. When drivers approach the Savoy Hotel in London, they must enter and exit on the right. This curious rule was bestowed upon Savoy Court by parliament to allow women to exit the car first, as historically, women traditionally sat behind the driver. The Savoy Hotel is a popular haunt of politicians.
- 55% of the London Underground is not in fact 'underground'!
- Several of the stations on London Underground are named after pubs, such as Elephant & Castle, Swiss Cottage and Angel.
- The London Underground is host to a unique species of Mosquito, thought to have arrived at Heathrow Airport and carried to the underground trains and tunnels where they bred.