Shire Grey 2 Door Plastic Small Storage Cabinet
Small size Economical Storage Cupboard with Shelving. Made from strong, virtually maintenance free, polypropylene this cupboard is built to last. Ideal for storing your Tools, Cleaning Utensils, Soaps , Detergents, Animal Feed even Paints and Decorating Materials. It will not rot, it requires no treatment and is UV resistant.
- Weight 7.5Kg
- Vertical handle for ease of use.
- Delivered flatpacked for very easy assembly.
- Easy Self Assembly with full visual instructions
- Instructions indicated directly on the outer carton
- Steel Hinges ensure long lasting smooth operation.
- Adjustable shelf to suit the products you wish to store
- Produced using polypropylene resistant against solvents & oils.
- Not suitable for locations susceptible to strong winds & driving rain
- Roof of the cupboard overhangs the doors to help prevent seepages of water.
- The store is fully washable, it doesn’t absorb smells & is free from condensation
- Ideal for use in your Garage, Utility Room, Porch, Car Port, Shed, Workshop or other sheltered location
- Additional Information
EAN Code 5060490138022 Deliver Time (working Days) 3-4 Weeks Guarantee (years) 10 Years product_extra No Style No Style Apex Roof Hinged Door Dimensions No Number of Packages No Roof Size (front x Side) - cm No Wall Height (cm) H84, W68, D37cm. Overall Height Wall Height (cm) H84, W68, D37cm. Panel Thickness (mm) No Main Door Opening Size (height x width) Wall Height (cm) H84, W68, D37cm. 2nd Door Opening Size (height x width) Main Door Opening Size (height x width) Wall Height (cm) NA Base Size (front x Side) - cm H84, W68, D37cm. Size No Colour Grey
- Delivery Information
Please note: Shire Products are built to order. If you cancel your order at any time after production has commenced you will be liable for the cost of work in progress to date of cancellation. If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched you will be liable for the cost of the building and the cost of return unless in the unlikely event the building is faulty.
- Pdf Downloads